Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

My Pepeha!

Malo lelei!


Ko hoku hingoa ko Siosifa Vaioleti (My Name)


Nau ha’u mei sopu, tongatapu (where I came from)


na'e tupu hake i New Plymouth (where i grew up)


Oku ou ako i Glen Taylor (my school)


Ko hoku mo’unga ko Mt Wellington (My Location Mountain) 


Ko hoku vaitafe ko Tamaki (My Local River)


Oku ou nofo i Okalani (Where I live)


Ko hoku tamai ko Siaosi (My Dad)


Ko hoku fa’e ko Ana (My Mum)


Ko eku tokoua ko, Kolotilelitea, Tile mo Soseane (My Sisters)


Ko eku tounga’ane ko, Tavake, Ahasi mo Tevita (My Brothers)


Malo!


2 comments:

  1. Malo 'aupito Sifa for sharing your Tongan pepeha. I enjoyed reading it and love that you used your native language (Tongan) to share your whakapapa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Tupou, hope your doing good as we go through this lockdown! :)

      Delete