Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

10 Things I'd Take If I Were To Leave The House!

 10 Important Things I Would Take and why!


  • Waterproof iPhone with fully paid data

  • Waterproof Portable Charger that will always  die

  • $1000

  • Portable Shower

  • Waterproof Flash Light

  • Waterproof clothes

  • Waterproof Sleeping bag

  • Waterproof first aid kit

  • waterproof bible

  • Massive Waterproof Tent 


The reason why I'd take a waterproof phone is so that when I am in danger, I could always run and hide in a safe place and then call the police. 

The reason why I’d take a waterproof portable charger is because I might stay at a place where there's no in plugs.

I would take $1000 with me just to buy stuff if I’m hungry or thirsty or if I need any supplies, I could also use it to buy another homeless person a tent.

The reason why I would take the portable shower is so I could take a shower every single day instead of walking around smelling like I've never showered in years!

I don’t really have a reason for taking a flashlight except for using it for the night/dark.


The reason why I’d take waterproof clothes is so that if it rains or if water is spilled onto me, It would just slip off!

Again, I don’t have a reason for having a waterproof tent except having it to shield over me while I sleep.

The only reason why I would take my waterproof sleeping bag is so I could sleep in it!

I would take a first aid kit that's also waterproof so whenever I’m sick or hurt the first aid kit will come in handy.

The reason why I’d take the bible is so I could read it and learn more about the gospel!


No comments:

Post a Comment