Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Electricity.



ELECTRICITY.

How electricity works,what transformers are and how to stay safe around electricity.

Fact:
Electricity can travel through air,water and metal.When electricity travels through air that is called arcing.

Transformers:
When you walk or drive on the road or on the path way,do you sometimes see big or small green things in front of homes? They are called Transformers.They transform 11,000 volts into 300 volts so that homes can use it.

How To Stay Safe Around Electricity:
When there is an electricity problem try and stay 10 meters away and warn other people that are close by,and call 911 or 111 then they will call a community called VECTOR.






2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Ava and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you learnt some new things about Electricity. I learnt some new things as well as you about electricity Because what you wrote was really factual. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://avadslearningblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sifa I like your picture of shapes.

    ReplyDelete