Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

The Lonely Boy.



The Lonely Boy.


“OK class I’ll like to introduce our new student and his name is Justin”. He smiled at me so I gladly smiled back. Justin had short,straight,shiny brown hair, his hair was as straight as a pole stuck on the ground. He had a light green shirt with light brown pants. At lunch everybody in my class were gathering around Justin and stared at him eating his delicious food.His food smelt yum like a hamburger. “What's that?” said Madison “It’s Bullgoogie” replied Justin. “Wait bull what?” “Bullgoogie my grandma made it-it’s Korean BBQ beef. “Would you like to try some?” said Justin.





“No way i’ll eat bugorgie”! Replied JT. Everyone started cracking up and banging the table except me I was thinking of which choice is worst being laughed at or being invisible?.


After morning tea Justin went to his blue empty cabby hole and found a A 4 paper that had his name on it. It said “Dear Justin I think the Bullgoogie looked incredible yummy yummy in my tummy after that Justin started to feel happy


After he red the note.





When it was free time Justin walked over to me and bravely said “your Brian right?” then I said back “Yeah I am” “thanks for the note” said Justin. “Hey Justin you're in my team for ball HURRY UP!” shouted Max from the court “sorry I gotta go see-nice drawing by the way” said Justin. Then Justin walked loudly over to mat to play ball. At lunch witch is my less favourite thing of school. By the way there was a loud person from the crowd saying “Hey Brian over here”





So then I looked to my right and saw Justin waving me over to sit by him. After that it was time to go back to class to do some wonderful learning. The teacher said so buddy up in 3s or 2s so I picked Justin to be buddies with but then Max came along and said “sorry i’ve already picked Justin go and find some else he said to me in a mean way. So then I drew a massive hole wishing it will swallow me up. But then Justin said that we could have three people our group so then I joined in their group and started working together.





THE END !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello i'm Riley and i'm a Maori, are you a Maori or from a different country? I really love that rhino story and the picture. My favourite animal is a boar and it's really dangers, it can kill your dogs only if your a hunter or if you live on a farm. When i'm older i'm going to be a drifter, what do you want to be when you are older

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley I'm a proud Tongan I live in NZ Thank you for the lovely comment you have done it made my day. My favourite animal is Cheetah,and I want to be a kind person and I want to be a police.
      Thanks For The Comment :)
      From Joseph.

      Delete