Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

"Hello Kendra".

Hi Kendra this week Glen Taylor School is going to be doing ART cause it's art week. Me and my class, Room 10 are making DIORAMA'S of ENDANGERED ANIMALS and we are making their habitats. The endangered animal I picked was a turtle and we made it out of clay, and the diorama that I am making is the turtle's habitat, where it live's and its food. After that me and my class started making letters for our principal Mr Herlihy, we were asking if he could unblock us from calling you and your wonderful class in Mangonui School. "Do you remember when me and my class tried calling you guys on Google Meet but it didn't work?"."After that the deputy principal Mrs Wrack came in and said that we were unblocked only once a week only for an hour.After that me and my class felt happy,excited and thankful.
     

2 comments:

  1. HI Sifa. I love the thought your school has ART week!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ I wish our school had art week! what art did you do or what was it about?😎

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our art were about ENDANGERED ANIMALS.

    ReplyDelete