Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Mexico Travel !

 When I get to travel somewhere, I want to go to Mexico. The reason why I want to go to Mexico is to try out the food,want to get to know more about Mexico,See how hype it is at Mexico because, When I watch Mexico stuff all I see is everybody getting hype and all of that fun! I also want to see their ocean because it's very clean. Mexico's ocean is so clean that you could see the ground and you could see all the Seaweed. So that's the place that I want to travel to when I get to travel!

                Mexico is open to Americans. Here's what to know before booking a trip. -  The Washington Post

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Joseph,
    I like how you have put in a blurb about Mexico and why you want to go there without making it like 3 paragraphs long.
    When I first saw the title of your post, I though of Mexican food! I love Mexican food. My favourite Mexican meal be Crispy Chicken Wraps but I like all Mexican food. What is your favourite Mexican meal?
    Next time, you could even add a picture of the Mexican food or the people there as you have talked about it in your blurb.
    Nice job.
    Zara @ Belfast School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zara, thank you for the comment! I don't have any favorite mexican food..but i'll like to try the Crispy Chicken Wraps too! :)

      Delete