Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

My Week In Review !!

 This week was a lot of fun, For this week it was Tongan Language week, On a Wednesday after noon me and my friends were texting each other on Instagram and was talking about just boy stuff. But then there was a friend that doesn't really text us that had told us that a teacher in our school named Miss Tupou had messaged his mum and told her that all Tongans in the school had to bring Tongan clothes to celebrate Tongan Language Week ! I was very very exited to bring my Tongan clothes, It was because I've never worn them in a very long time well just in 8 months, At school we had a feed but the feed only had Tongan food. It was really weird to see other people that were not Tongan eat Tongan food. That is all I got for today but I hope you guys comment and tell me what you guys did this week. Hasta La Vista !!



No comments:

Post a Comment