Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Somethings About Me.

Malo e Lelei, My name is Sifa. I am full tongan and I am 12 years old. I was born in Tonga but was raised in New Zealand. I live in Auckland in a place named Glen Innes. I go to an amazing school called Glen Taylor School. 

My favourite subject is writing. I don't really like reading but I kinda read when i'm bored. But math is my less favourite subject but I am trying to learn it. I am really into sports like sports is my life. My favourite sport is rugby and I really love to play NFL too!

I like listening to music everyday and I always dance to it. What I like to do in my spare time is I either spend time with my best friends,Play games,Play sports or to spend time with my family.

Hope you've liked the story about me. 

What Do You Like To Do In You Spare Time?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Joseph,
    Really like the way you explained what you like to do and how you introduced yourself.
    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph,
    I like how you described a lot about yourself and you are proud of who you are.

    Never give up on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi joseph
    i like how you explain every thing
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sifa,
    i like how you explain yourself it was great keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sifa, what amazing writing. I like listening to music too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sifa,

    I like catching up with friends and family too. Good writing Sifa. :)

    ReplyDelete