Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

WALT DRAFT N A R R A T I V E.

"come on Varsity boys don't give up"! shouted my mum as me and my team just got a try and the points were 17 to 6 and we were winning. After that the other team started swearing at us because they were
jealous that me and my team were winning.
After that I shouted out to both teams "stop swearing guys its just a game"!. After that both teams said sorry to each other.

Then we cared on playing our game. While we were playing the other team got two tries then it was 17 to 8 then it was half time then our couch said "don't give up boys and keep going hard OK,now go out there and try your best" then the reef bowled the whistle for half time to finish then me and my team
went to the field then we kicked the ball then Quinn ran fast then tackled the person with the ball then

garbed the ball then started running. When he was running he suddenly passed the ball to me then I bumped the people who tried to tackle me then I got a try. After that it was the end of the game then both teams shacked hands and said good game to each other then went into our cars then drove back home and I was the player of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment